89 Rankin Ave.
Tel: (519) 736-5571
Richmond Terrace is a 128-bed long-term care home located in the heart of historic Amherstburg, part of a chain governed by Apans Health Services.
Richmond Terrace provides two short stay beds for community respite care. The remaining 126 beds are for long term care residents.
We offer health care in a home-like setting that caters to the individual needs of each resident. For a tour contact us at the phone number listed above or click here.
- Owned by the Schuller Family and operated by APANS Health Services of London, Ontario.
- Offering specialized care areas we are able to meet the needs of all seniors.
Statement of Purpose
Richmond Terrace was purchased by Mr. and Mrs. Norbert Schuller in December of 1985 and organized with the commitment of providing holistic care with emphasis on maintaining the quality of life for each and every resident.
In 2003 ownership of this facility changed to Andrew and Peter Schuller. In 2007 ownership was changed to a Limited Company.
Excellence in High Quality Resident Centered Care
Creating a warm, caring environment that enables us to be the home and employer of choice.
- Richmond Terrace provides a family experience for everyone:
- residents and families of choice, front line team members, support staff and managers.
- We strive to achieve life purpose for all who enter our circle of care.
The values of Richmond Terrace shape our beliefs and practices by:
- C CARING
- H HOLISTIC
- O OPENESS
- I INDIVIDUALITY
- C COMPASSION
- E ESSENTIAL